Plasticizer are colourless and odourless oily liquid, free of foreign materials which is in soluble in water but soluble in alcohols.
ATBC - ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE (Primary
Plasticizer for PVC and PVC copolymers) offers an excellent alternative for
those products now under scrutiny. They demonstrate equal plasticizer
performances to replace phthalates and adipates in many. It is a Phthalate free
ATBC is almost colourless and odourless oily liquid, free of foreign materials which is in soluble in water but soluble in alcohols and organic solvents and is miscible and compatible with all the monomeric plasticizers of PVC compounding
1. Main plasticizer of polyvinyl chloride for food packing and medical products.
2. Main plasticizer of vinyl chloride - vinyldene chloride copolymer for foodpacking and precise instrument packing.
3. Plasticizer of vinyl chloride - acetate copolymer.
4. Plasticizer of sustained-release pharmaceutical tablets.
5. Plasticizer of latex adhesives.
6. Lubricating oil for surface treatment of tinplate.
7. In manufacturing of toys and safety glasses.
DEP - DI ETHYL PHTHALATE (Solvent for Cosmetic industries & nitrocellulose).DEP is a colourless, transparent oily liquid , slight aromatic odour
It can be used as a solvent for nitrocellulose and cellulose acetate in manufacturing of varnishes & paints. It is used as a fixative in fragrance/perfumes such as agarbatti. It is also used as alcohol denaturant and as a camphor substitute